The System Analyst will be responsible for playing a key role interacting with enterprise teams to design, develop and deliver solutions for clients. The most suitable hire for this position will be a candidate with full development life cycle experience, project leadership experience implementing solutions and systems, and data analytic experience identifying and solving business problems. The candidate will also be able to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a technology related discipline.
- Minimum of four years’ experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications
- Minimum of four years full-stack web development experience with .Net 3.5 framework or above, including C#, .NET Core, NodeJS, ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework using TFS or DevOps
- Minimum of four years’ experience working with an enterprise database management system (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle a plus)
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to exchange technical information with the customer.
- Good organizational skills to meet deadlines and being committed to the company is part of your ethic.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work within a collaborative environment and take a leading role when required.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver.
- Proficient English usage for oral and written technical communications.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT CULTIVATE GEOSPATIAL SOLUTIONS
CGS is a Geographic Information System (GIS) firm that provides GIS-centric solutions to a variety of industries including state and local governments. CGS represents decades of GIS industry experience that speaks through the success of our customers and partners.