The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific assigned projects, ensuring consistency with CGS strategies, commitments, and goals and following Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines for client solutions. The Project Manager establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for client solutions to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required. PMI PMP certification is preferred Experience
- 7+ years of professional, project management and client relationship management
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis
- Identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Experience working in transportation industry a plus
- Ability to exchange technical information with the customer.
- Good organizational skills to meet deadlines and being committed to the company is part of your ethic.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work within a collaborative environment and take a leading role when required.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver.
- Proficient English usage for oral and written technical communications.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT CULTIVATE GEOSPATIAL SOLUTIONS
CGS is a Geographic Information System (GIS) firm that provides GIS-centric solutions to a variety of industries including state and local governments. CGS represents decades of GIS industry experience that speaks through the success of our customers and partners.