IT Network Analyst
The IT Network Analyst is responsible for supporting the IT Network Administrator for installing, maintaining, and configuring computer networks and systems. This individual must provide network support, with a variety of operating systems, while identifying and solving any problems that arise. This person must work as part of a team to ensure that network and telecommunication devices are functioning appropriately, while also offering their support to end users. The IT Network Administrator will also provide support for all IT obstacles concerning new locations and provide advanced technical support.
- Associate degree (or higher) preferably in a technology related discipline.
- Configure, maintain, and upgrade network devices including firewalls, load-balancers, routers, and switches.
- Demonstrated understanding of building and maintaining a virtual network infrastructure in Azure/AWS cloud.
- Work with the application and server teams to implement solutions to support business requirements.
- Monitor network availability and performance. Review alerts and notifications from monitoring systems and diagnose issues.
- Perform timely response and technical support to all incidents, requests, outages, and alerts.
- Analyze technical and operational problems. Work with internal technical teams and/or vendor representatives to resolve problems.
- Optimize the network to meet performance, capacity, and security requirements.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Produce network implementation and migration plans. Implement network solutions in the enterprise environment.
- Develop and maintain the documentation to ensure changing requirements and technologies are captured and communicated.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of development efforts.
- Assist in capacity planning, networking devices procurement and support renewal.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support for network related issues.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to exchange technical information with the customer.
- Good organizational skills to meet deadlines and being committed to the company is part of your ethic.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work within a collaborative environment and take a leading role when required.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver.
- Proficient English usage for oral and written technical communications.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT CULTIVATE GEOSPATIAL SOLUTIONS
CGS is a Geographic Information System (GIS) firm that provides GIS-centric solutions to a variety of industries including state and local governments. CGS represents decades of GIS industry experience that speaks through the success of our customers and partners.